We would like to remind all of our affiliates that you should always take proactive security measures in order to protect your eBay Partner Network account information, as you would with any other online accounts such as your bank account. It is important to know that security risks can occur and what steps you can take to protect yourself. The following are good practices to help prevent security issues with your account:
- Always verify that the URL in your browser displays www.ebaypartnernetwork.com in the domain, prior to entering your User ID and Password.
- Only log into eBay Partner Network by typing the address into your address bar. Do not follow hyperlinks or search engine results to our webpage. If there is a hyperlink in any communications that claim to be from eBay Partner Network, cut and paste it into the Address bar instead of clicking on it.
- Do not share you User ID and Password with anyone.
- Create a strong Password that is not easy to guess. Be sure to use different passwords for eBay Partner Network than you do for your email, bank accounts, or computer login. This is important to ensure security for all of your accounts.
- We will never send you an email that asks for your personal information or login. Be aware of phishing emails and spoof sites. Do not put your account password into any forms other than the sign in on the ebaypartnernetwork.com page.
If at any point you feel your account may have been compromised, or see that your personal information or payment details have changed without your knowledge, please contact customer service right away.
The eBay Partner Network Team