Hi all, With the launch of Quality Click Pricing, it’s more important than ever for you to continually optimize your traffic in order to maximize its quality and therefore your commission. To help you do this we’re planning a series of blog posts over the next few months to highlight best practices and give you tips on how you can improve your traffic quality. The first post about optimization is above and covers what the best metrics to look at are, how to use some of the more advanced reports such as the transaction download report, and how to test new approaches.
Other topics we plan to write about are below, but we would love to get your feedback on other topics you would like to talk about. Please add your ideas for subjects either here on the blog or on the discussion boards and we’ll try and take as many of them into account as possible.
- Which business models work best?
- SEM – tips from eBay’s own internal paid search team.
- Which integrations work best on which sites & on which placements?
- How to ensure you have the most relevant listings showing via the API or Custom Banner
- Geo-targeting – how do you geo target tools which aren’t geo-target enabled? Where should you send traffic where there is no eBay site in that country?
- Which landing pages work best for which integrations or categories?
Thanks for your help!