Firefox has so many useful add-ons, it can be daunting to find ones that might be helpful to an internet marketer. Whether you are a blogger, specialize in Search Engine Optimization or utilize other internet marketing promotional methods, you should find one or more of the below add-ons helpful in your daily tasks.
- SEO Link Analysis – Enriches the link data in Google Webmaster Tools & Yahoo! Site Explorer by showing the PageRank of the linking page, the anchor text user and whether the link is nofollowed or not.
- Screengrab – Allows you to save webpages as images. It will capture what you can see in the window, the entire page, just a selection, a particular frame... basically it saves webpages as images - either to a file, or to the clipboard.
- StomperTools - StomperTools features SNRanker, a visualization of Google, Yahoo, and MSN/Live for a specific query term using SVG. See how you rank! Useful for search engine optimization (SEO) assessment as well as exploring a topic. It also integrates with Stomper Scrutinizer, an Adobe AIR browser with a built in simulation of human vision, if installed.
- TableTools - TableTools sorts, filters or copies any HTML table. This extension is the perfect first-glance tool for HTML data tables, providing better sorting and filtering capabilities than MS Excel (and directly in FF!), but if you need to make a graph or sth., just use the extension to copy the whole table into Excel!
- Better Google Analytics – Enhances Google Analytics with a compilation of user scripts.
- Save Complete - Saves a webpage completely, providing a better alternative to the flawed built-in save functionality of Firefox.
- IE Tab – Allows you to embed Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.
- KGen - KGen (Keyword Generator) is an extension that allows you to see what keywords are strong on visited web pages.
- Live HTTP Headers - View HTTP headers of a page and while browsing.
- SearchStatus - Display the Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking and SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank anywhere in your browser, along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, Alexa info and more.
We know that there are many more valuable add-ons, so if there’s one that you’re using and couldn’t live without, please feel free to leave a comment and share your favorites with us!
To your continued success,
Amanda Lucas, Affiliate Program Manager at PartnerCentric