eBay has launched eBay Fashion, a new and improved shopping destination for clothing, shoes and accessories. New features and a modern new look offers consumers a unique and exciting view of new and vintage merchandise only available on eBay. eBay Fashion’s new functionality allows consumers to shop in excess of 19 million average daily listings, making it so simple to find both auction items and fixed price items based on style, brand and popular trends. The enhanced experience includes:
- Enhanced Navigation: There’s a new Fashion tab on the top of the page. Shopping for all things fashion-related will be just one-click away no matter where you are on eBay. In addition, buyers shopping within Fashion will see consistent navigation to all of the top categories, like Women’s Clothing and Men’s Shoes.
- Improved Fashion homepage: The fashion homepage, fashion.ebay.com, has undergone a makeover, including a new design and features. Highlights include a richer, visual experience featuring stylish products, hot fashion trends, themes, most-wanted items, tips from industry stylists and more. Plus, buyers are introduced to new browse experiences for easier access to top brands and products.
- Category and product boutiques: Popular categories like, Women’s Clothing, Men’s Clothing, Women’s Shoes, Men’s Shoes and Handbags now have their own exclusive tailored shopping boutiques — making it easier for buyers to shop by brand, style, size and other attributes and refine their product selection quickly and easily. Boutiques for top brands and themes are also coming soon.
- Gallery View as the default: Buyers have told eBay that they browse merchandise and make their purchasing decisions by looking at pictures. To help them quickly assess how items look, eBay is adding default search results for Fashion queries to gallery view.
- “More like this.”: Ever found an item that was close but not quite what you were looking for? eBay now offers some buyers a new "More like this" experience, where they’ll see an array of visually similar items. This technology allows consumers to find like items based on visual image recognition and key aspects such as brand, style and color.
- Branded merchandise: Fashion buyers want popular labels, so eBay is increasing the breadth and depth of branded inventory with merchandise direct from top brands and retailers. Be on the lookout for some of your favorite brands later this year within Fashion Vault and a new Fashion Outlet.
We want buyers to shop eBay Fashion with confidence, which is why we are proud to offer the eBay Buyer Protection program. eBay Buyer Protection provides customers with access to dedicated support specialists seven days a week, as well as a money-back offer for most purchases should a problem arise and the seller is unable to resolve the issue.
How to Promote eBay Fashion You can start promoting eBay Fashion today in several ways:
- Use the Creatives Generator Tool and run a search for “Clothing, Shoes & Accessories” under the “Category” drop down from the left hand navigation menu. This search returns featured banners for eBay Fashion and eBay’s Fashion Vault.
- Use the Link Generator Tool with the Custom URL or Item ID options to link directly to sale items.
- Dynamic Banners in sizes 160×600, 300×250 and 728×90 feature current sales at eBay’s Fashion Vault.
- You can access the Fashion Vault XML Feed.
Happy Promoting! The eBay Partner Network Team