We wanted to notify US Publishers of some important tax information. You will receive a 1099 tax form for the year 2010 from eBay Partner Network if:
- you are a United States citizen or legal resident and
- you had $600 reportable tax activity for the year 2010
PLEASE NOTE that eBay Partner Network (ePN) will be sending a 1099 to the ePN account holder that was listed on each account as of December 31, 2010. We unfortunately can’t make any exceptions.
eBay Partner Network Forms 1099-MISC will be postmarked via US Postal Service no later than January 31, 2011.
To ensure the accuracy of the 1099–MISC Forms you will receive, please log-in to your eBay Partner Network account and make sure that you have entered the latest information in your online W9 form.
- For help in updating your ePN W9 tax information, please read this help article: How do I update my tax information?
- For instructions how to fill out the W9 form, please read the ones detailed in the IRS W9 form at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- You can find additional information about the 1099-MISC Form from the IRS website, at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1099msc.pdf
Please note that eBay Partner Network is not authorized to give you any tax advice. Please reach out to a tax advisor to get qualified advice about your taxes.
Warm wishes, The eBay Partner Network Team