Update 11/6/12: Due to the impending nor'easter that is forecast for New York on Wednesday, Brian has decided to cancel his trip to ad:tech. He apologizes for any inconvenience this causes organizers or attendees, but believes that under the current circumstances and conditions in New York, it's the best course of action.
* * * * *
With the aftermath of Sandy still being assessed, it seems like an odd time to mention a marketing event happening in New York. But, we’re going to be optimistic and hope that the city can repair enough of its infrastructure to successfully host ad:tech next week.
Assuming all goes as planned, Brian Marcus, Director of the Global eBay Partner Network, will be on a panel called “Affiliate Marketing Revisited: How Top Brands are Rethinking and Refocusing Affiliate Programs.”
The panel will take place on Thursday, November 8th from 1:30 – 2:30 PM at the Javits Center. The full panel includes:
- Samantha Howe, Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager, Blurb
- Brian Marcus, Global Director, eBay Partner Network
- Brian Littleton, President/CEO (ShareASale) and President-Elect (PMA)
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator
- Moderator: Bob Glazer, Founder & Managing Director, Acceleration Partners
You can read about the panel on ad:tech’s website.
If you’re in New York and will be attending ad:tech, we hope you’ll check out Brian’s panel. Afterwards, please stop him to say hello! He’d love to chat with any existing or potential partners!