If you’re interested in learning more about downloadable feeds, check out this 45-minute recorded tutorial hosted by the eBay Partner Network Product team. If you’re not yet familiar with downloadable feeds, these are large daily files of eBay listing data that can be cached in your own system and used to power high-traffic applications. They are most applicable to publishers who have a strong programming background and run a shopping comparison site, loyalty program or large portal.
By watching this video, you’ll learn:
- What a downloadable feed is
- Who should use downloadable feeds
- What types of feeds are available
- Information included in a downloadable feed
- Optimization tips & best practices
- How to get access
As of September 2015, feeds are currently available for partners in our US, French, German, Spanish, Italian and UK programs, with more to be added in the future.