In a couple of weeks, friends and families will gather to give thanks and feast over holiday goodness. While some are stocking up on groceries, others are flipping and scrolling through ads to find the best deals during the busiest retail weekend of the year. Though shoppers are starting earlier this year, sales will peak during Thanksgiving weekend – also known as “Cyber 5 Weekend” – led by Black Friday (Nov. 27) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 30). The holiday season offers a major opportunity for you to drive traffic and increase earnings, and promoting top deals during this time is a great way to reach new or reactivated eBay buyers, so you can earn the 200% commission bonus.
eBay serves as a one-stop destination for buyers, with deals up to 70% off on the most sought-after items of the season. On Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, starting at 9 AM PST, eBay will offer new deals every hour. To jump-start your marketing efforts, we’re showcasing some of our deeply discounted items below as well as links to the full ad scans.
- Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband – up to 23% off
- GoPro Hero4 8 MP Action Camera – up to 23% off
- Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer – up to 48% off
- Ray Ban Aviators – up to 65% off
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6” 128GB – up to 19% off
- UGG Australia Classic Short Boot – up to 39% off
- Audio-Technica M50x Headphones – up to 37% off
- T-Tech by Tumi Men’s Softshell Jacket – up to 85% off
- $100 Toys R Us Gift Card – up to 15% off
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera + 16-50mm Lens – up to 25% off
- Michael Kors Jet Set Tote – up to 49% off
- Callaway EDGE Hybrid Combo Irons – up to 57% off
eBay will also kick off must-have Deals by putting a modern twist on the classic tradition of breaking the turkey wishbone. From 1 PM PST - 7 PM PST on Thanksgiving Day, shoppers can visit ebay-wish-bigger.com to see competing deals on the season’s most coveted gifts across tech, toys, fashion and home featured on each side of a wishbone. The item that receives the most votes over the course of an hour will then be released to shoppers in a limited quantity.
For everyday deals, you can direct your visitors to the Deals page to save big on trending items. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section. Happy Promoting and Happy Holidays!