The eBay Airstream is decked out for the holidays and on the road to invite shoppers to “Wish Bigger” in five major cities. Starting this week, the eBay “Wish Bigger” Airstream will spread joy and holiday cheer across the country. eBay encourages shoppers to “Wish Bigger” and will be bringing holiday revelers across the United States some of the most sought-after gifts of the season. Based on survey results showing what people are wishing in different parts of the country, eBay will load up the Airstream with local favorites. Shoppers can see the hottest items firsthand, at eBay’s prices that help make big wishes come to life.
Below is a list of cities the eBay Airstream will roll into over the next few weeks:
- San Francisco, Justin Herman Plaza – December 4: 12 PM to 7 PM
- Seattle, Westlake Center Plaza – December 7 - 12 PM to 7 PM
- Austin, Domain Shopping Center – December 12 - 12 PM to 7 PM
- Atlanta, Fountain of Rings Ice Rink – December 16 - 3 PM to 10 PM
- NYC, Gansevoort Plaza – December 18 - 12 PM to 7 PM
This tour offers a way to get shoppers excited about visiting eBay for hot new items at competitive prices throughout the holiday season. Invite your visitors to experience eBay in person if they are near one of these cities, and direct them to visit http://www.ebay.com/holidays for even more amazing gifts with free shipping.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. Happy holidays!