We know how important it is for you to have access to simple reporting that helps you optimize your affiliate marketing activities. Today we’re announcing several enhancements to your performance reports that will do just that. These include:
- Cleaned-up headers, clarified labels and hover content to make metrics quick and easy to view
- The addition of several important metrics, such as Revenue Share percentages, Average Item Value and Conversion Rate percentages
- The ability to filter reports based on new traffic types like All Traffic, Desktop Traffic, and All Mobile (Web + App). The former “Classic Traffic” will now be called “Desktop Traffic”
As part of this effort, a few columns have been renamed or have been removed. These are:
- Winning Bids is now “Items Ordered”
- Winning Bid Revenue is now “eBay Revenue”
- GMB is now “Sales”
- The BID/BIN column has been removed
Next time you log into your account, you should see these changes.
There’s more to come – we’re currently working on several additions, including some general design and UI updates that will make viewing what’s most important to you easier and faster than ever before. Please stay tuned, and in the meantime, let us know what you think in the comments below.