If you want to optimize your site with a wide range of eBay offers or pull a large volume of listings for your promotional activity, we’ve got you covered. Our data feeds are a great fit for high-volume integrations, and many partners use these solutions to provide a highly customized experience for their audience.
We enable our largest partners to download Data Feed files containing millions of live eBay listings. You can cache the eBay Data Feed data on your own system, to better scale high-volume applications such as deals sites, shopping and price comparison platforms, and large content portals.
Data Feeds Types
The eBay Partner Network is currently offering the following Data Feed types to eligible partners through the eBay Developer Program (EDP):
- Feed API (V1)
- Curated Item Feed - A selection of eBay’s most relevant offers, provided on a daily basis. Available for most regions.
- Product Feed - A comprehensive product-focused data feed, containing only a single offer per unique eBay Product Identifier (EPID) and item condition, provided on a daily basis. Available only for selected regions.
- Learn the basics with help of EDP’s Feed API Integration Guide
- Feed API Beta - A comprehensive snapshot of eBay fixed price offers. Available for most regions.
- Learn the basics with help of EDP’s Feed API Beta Integration Guide
Please note: only eligible partners can have access to Data Feeds. The basic requirements to request access are as follows:
- Registered eBay Partner Network (EPN) publisher account
- Registered eBay Developer Program (EDP) account - see https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/creating-edp-account.html
- Submit a Developer Questionnaire - see https://partnernetwork.ebay.com/pages/developer-questionnaire
- Please bear in mind that access to Data Feeds is contingent upon a rigorous business case review
Grow traffic and relevancy with eBay's Buy APIs Grow traffic and relevancy with eBay's Buy APIs | eBay Partner Network
Scale listings on your site with Data Feeds Scale listings on your site with Data Feeds | eBay Partner Network
Learn your true revenue potential with incrementality testing Learn your true revenue potential with incrementality testing | eBay Partner Network