eBay Launches Enhanced Affiliate Program
BELLEVUE, Wash. Oct. 23, 2019 - eBay affiliate partners around the world begin enjoying the benefits of eBay Partner Network’s updated program today. All members of eBay Partner Network, the global commerce leader’s in-house affiliate channel, now have improved reporting, cross-device tracking, better stability, and more payment options. The program now features rate cards based on percent of sale.
“We’re investing in growth, stability and opportunity, starting with our partners,” Partnerships Director of Business Operations and Partner Success Michael Lill said. “Based on what partners have told us, we’ve updated key components of our program to enhance stability, align to industry standards, and give publishers around the globe more capabilities and more control. Our goal is mutual, long-term success.”
Partners will enjoy benefits including:
- Cross-device tracking, an expanded attribution capability that credits affiliates when an eBay customer clicks on an affiliate link on one device and finishes that purchase on another.
- More payment options, including direct deposit to most countries and the option to be paid in more currencies.
- Access to reports and resources to help partners grow their business, including:
- Updated reporting, starting with a year-over-year performance view
- Easy access to more help content
- Modern interface with a direct message center
eBay Partner Network’s rate card, previously based on percent of eBay revenue per category, is now based on percent of sale price by region and sub-category.
“The new rate card is designed to give our partners consistent, more predictable earnings,” Lill said.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity for all. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2018, eBay enabled $95 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.